7 мая 2019 г.

I'm Not the Person I Used to Be

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×8


Rebecca: This is actually perfect. Usually, matzah brei is either too crunchy or hella soggy. But you nailed the perfect lumpy, gooey texture.

Rebecca: During my rule as prom king, I ruled.
Josh Chan: I believe that.

Heather: Ah! You're here. How long are you here for?
Valencia: For the rest of the series... of holidays, I mean. Thanksgiving, Christmas...

Heather: You're drinking like you're on a Civil War operating table.

Heather: Okay, I am on it, I am gonna figure this all out.
Valencia: You are the worst.
Heather: And this is the best.

Rebecca: Am I meant to be with Nathaniel or Josh or both or neither?... Right, of course. Because the idea of "meant to be" is a lie perpetuated by Western culture.



Greg: I'm here on winter break. I'm actually back for the whole rest of the series... of holidays. Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and the finale... Valentine's Day.
Hector: Valentine's Day. I guess that is the logical end of our series... of holidays.

Greg: Best president was James K. Polk. The only president who said he needed four years to complete his goals, did that, and then didn't run for reelection.

Heather: Oh, my God, this night includes a heist?! We're gonna Ocean's Eight this thing! Oh, no, wait, we're doing 2006 vibes tonight. We are gonna Da Vinci Code this thing!

George: ♪ We weren't cool back in high school ♪
    ♪ But we partied, too, and it's time you knew ♪
    ♪ What you missed while you were popular ♪
    ♪ What you missed while you were popular ♪


Heather: I'm not not gonna spy on that.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий