3 мая 2019 г.

The Decision Reverberation

The Big Bang Theory 12×20


Sheldon: I'm not gonna eat at 10:00 at night. Who am I, Hemingway?

Bernadette: 3-D. If I'm gonna see Thor, I want to feel like I could lick those abs.

Sheldon: He is a textbook satisficer.
Leonard: That's not even a word.
Sheldon: Uh, yes, it is. According to Nobel Prize-winning economist Herbert Simon, satisficing is a decision-making strategy whereby a person accepts whatever available option is satisfactory rather than seeking out a course of action that would make him happiest, as I just did when I explained what satisficing was.

Raj: Oh. When you say "exciting," do you mean "go back to my place" exciting or "hold our breath and do it here"?

Amy: Do I want to ask?...

Amy: Wow. Déjà vu.
Sheldon: Amy, you're a neuroscientist— you know the latest research into déjà vu suggests it's nothing but the frontal regions of the brain attempting to correct an inaccurate memory.
Amy: You telling me stuff I already know is definitely déjà vu.


Sheldon: How can I tell if I'm doing something for a noble reason or a selfish reason?
Amy: ... Try saying the thing in your head and see if you can add the words, "That'll show 'em."

Howard: Hey, Bernie, look at this...
Bernadette: "Caltech astrophysicist claims Loch Ness Monster is real."

Leonard: Even though they couldn't make me a lead investigator on a plasma team, there was an opening for a co-lead on a photon entanglement team. How cool is that?
Penny: You're gonna have to tell me.

Leonard: I almost got what I wanted, and it never would have happened if you hadn't almost believed in me.

Sheldon: Have you ever wondered what the Hulk would be like if he were made of sherbet?
Leonard: I give up.
Sheldon: Delicious.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий