15 мая 2019 г.

The Maternal Conclusion

The Big Bang Theory 12×22


Penny: Never? Isn't that usually when you go to the gym?

Leonard: She likes to take a cab or a shuttle. That way she can meet people... She always says that a stranger is just a person whose emotional weak point you haven't found yet.

Beverly: So it's just you?

Penny: Wow, she's being really nice.
Leonard: Yeah, clearly, one of us is dying.

Stuart: Oh, she has a roommate, and he's kind of creepy. A-And that's coming from me.

Sheldon: Oh, yes, experimental physics, the carpentry of the science world...

Raj: Hey, I can work from anywhere, I'm an astronomer. They have stars in London, and I'm not just talking about Dame Judi Dench.

Penny: It made him so happy showing you around his lab yesterday.
Beverly: Interesting. Would you say that that made him, uh, much happier than usual, somewhat happier than usual or as happy as usual?
Penny: Hmm, multiple choice... Um, I'm-a go with D: "that's a weird question."

Beverly: You seem angry.
Leonard: Of course I'm angry!
Beverly: Well, so would you say that you're somewhat angry, very angry or extremely angry?


Sheldon: No knock?! What's the fracas?

Amy: Sheldon, no!
Sheldon: Why?
Amy: Well, it's an emotionally complex issue. I don't have time to explain it right now.
Sheldon: Okay, but that excuse is running out of steam.

Denise: And tomorrow?
Stuart: With my health being what it is, I try to live one day at a time.

Stuart: More than Galactus wants to devour worlds.
Denise: ...more than the Thing wants to clobber.
Stuart: More than Hulk wants to smash?
Denise: More than Batman wants to ignore the due process of law.
Stuart: We are so weird.

Raj: But what if this is my last chance at marriage and family?
Howard: I promise you it's not. Believe me, somewhere out there... is a woman who loves cooking shows and sweater vests and... all the other dumb things you love.

Howard: When you propose to someone in Notting Hill... it should be to someone who knows what that movie is.

Raj: Are you saying... you're just a boy... standing in front of another boy... saying you don't want him to leave?

Leonard: You know what? It doesn't matter. Doesn't matter, you're never gonna change. If I want you to accept me for me, then I guess I'm gonna have to accept you for you.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий