27 мая 2019 г.

Gifted (2017)

Mary: ... 7,695. The square root is 87.7. And change. Now what does ad nauseam mean?

Frank: It's Trachtenberg. Jakow Trachtenberg.
Bonnie: I'm sorry?
Frank: Spent seven years in a Nazi concentration camp. Developed a system to rapidly solve problems. It's the Trachtenberg method.
Bonnie: But she's... I mean, she's seven though.
Frank: I learned it when I was eight. Do I look gifted to you? It's kind of gone out of vogue since the invention of the calculator... but, uh, I can still win a drink at a bar using it.

Mrs. Davis: This is a mistake. We'll never be able to raise this child to the level of scholarship she deserves.
Frank: Well, just dumb her down into a decent human being. Everybody wins.

Evelyn: Never get on the bad side of small-minded people who have a little authority. I thought I taught you that.

Frank: How do you design something you know is gonna fail? Gotta be devious or clueless, right?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий