18 мая 2019 г.

The Retreat

Grace and Frankie 5×6


Brianna: You know, this first date is just about clearing the cobwebs.
Mallory: My last first date ended in a divorce with four kids, so...
Brianna: Mallory, you are very lucky. You've skipped right over the times of lady butt-stuff, and landed smack in the times of dude butt-stuff. Thank your lucky fucking stars.

Grace: Frances? Did you not say this place was recommended by Oprah?
Frankie: Oh, did I not specify that was a lie?

Rita: In and out. In and out. Enjoy the breath, Frankie...
Grace: Yeah, enjoy it. It's one of your last.

Frankie: You don't know my life now. I fought City Hall and raised hell at a pharmacy!
Leo: I have a pretty clear picture. ... I'd say, from your ethical booties and your green car, you're still a vegan, but you cheat.
Frankie: Only if I know the Doritos have been raised humanely.

Brianna: Why?! Why do dogs have to die?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий