14 мая 2019 г.

There's Always a Back Door

You're the Worst 4×6


Gretchen: I have no way out, but I remember there's a back door.
Lindsay: Mm, there's always a back door.

Gretchen: I don't know. I feel slightly... Ugh! What's the word? It's like bad, but involves other people.
Lindsay: Carsick? Hard fart? Murder?

Gretchen: I know we're both grown-ups, but... I have some residual... murder feelings. Ugh! I feel like it starts with a "G." Gauche. Gout?..
Boone: Guilt?

Jimmy: You see, this can only mean that her levels of anger are accelerating. She went from pure rage to sex revenge in record time. Our inevitable reunion can't be far off.

Paul: Excuse me... I'll have a vodka soda. And no, I'm not trying to rape you.

Lindsay: No. Gretch, some ding-dong wife is one thing, but a kid, that's way too much drama.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий