10 мая 2019 г.

Black Book (2006)

Mr. Tjepkema: Take your seats... I'm sure our guest has learned a new verse... Good. Now close your eyes...
Rachel Stein: Then spake Jesus again, saying: 'I am the light of the world. He that followeth me shall not walk in darkness... but shall have the light of life.'
Mr. Tjepkema: Amen. Nicely said and no mistakes. She may have her cereal too, Stientje... If the Jews had listened to Jesus, they wouldn't be in such a mess now.

Wim Smaal: Don't you want to count it first?
Rachel Stein: No, I trust you.
Wim Smaal: Rachel... you shouldn't be so trusting. Not in times like these.

Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: Work is work, right?
Gerben Kuipers: Even if it is dangerous?
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: What have I got to lose?
Gerben Kuipers: Your life...

Gerben Kuipers: How far are you prepared to go?
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: How far? You mean, would I screw him?
Gerben Kuipers: That's rather crude...
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: I like things to be clear. ... As far as Müntze wants to go. Okay?

Ludwig Müntze: You have black hair...

Ludwig Müntze: Maybe blond hair helps you survive, if you happen to be Jewish...
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: .... Yes. So what? Are these Jewish?... Are these Jewish?

Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: I never thought I'd dread liberation day...

Wim Smaal: Everyone has unknown depths, Hauptsturmführer...

Wim Smaal: Every suspect has the right to a fair trial.
Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: Even the biggest bastard?
Wim Smaal: Yes.

Rachel Stein aka Ellis de Vries: Will it never end?!

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий