12 мая 2019 г.

I Need Some Balance

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 4×9


Other Rebecca: I'm dating my uncle.

Rebecca: I hate cats. Both the animal and the musical.

White Josh: You should do what I always do if I'm feeling sad or happy or confused or tired...
Greg: Work out?
White Josh: Yeah. How did you know that?
Greg: Uh, cause you work out constantly, and when you stir your coffee, about 80 different muscles ripple.
White Josh: Oh, thank you. Feels amazing. I can only imagine how good it looks.

Darryl: I'm growing it back. I just had a little barbecue saucemergency. Or is it a barbecue saucetastrophe?
George: You mean a saucepocalypse?

Greg: So I just pick these up and put them down and pick these up and put them down, and that's how it works?
White Josh: No sarcasm. Greg. It's a gym. No one will understand what you're saying.

Nathaniel: You know what they say. The road to fitness is one pound at a time... But don't use the one-pound weights. You'll embarrass yourself.

Greg: God. Women. Can't... say adages about them anymore.

Bert: It's Darryl's fault. I think he's borderline and has BPD or maybe he has narcissism and has NPD.
George: Or is in the NYPD.

Nathaniel: I mean, God, women, they are... our equal in every way.


Maya: Everything you said was super smart, and I just wanted to ask what are you doing later, and do you like oatmeal draft lattes? 'Cause I do.
Father Brah: I'm a priest!
Maya: I'm a Capricorn. I think this could work.

♪ Whisper, whisper, whisper, whisper ♪
♪ This is Elated Cat ♪
♪ Interpreting this happy moment ♪
♪ In the language of dance. ♪


Rebecca: You know, I'd like Cats way better if it were just a plot-free dance revue.

Nathaniel: Oh, God. You're that Greg.
Greg: Wait. You're that jerk real estate dude she dated?

Jason: Rebecca, who are these guys?
Rebecca: These are my ex-boyfriends.

Jason: God, women are... the future.

Rebecca: Men... Can't live with 'em, can't kill 'em.

Itchy Cat: Wow. I really liked that Jason guy.
Hungry Cat: You kidding me? Have you seen Josh? Meow.
Funky Cat: Josh? Honey, Nathaniel. That's where it's at.
Elated Cat: Mmm, I'm more of a Greg girl myself.
Nostalgia Cat: I still can't stop thinking of Marco. He flipped me like a pancake.
Funky Cat: That's nasty.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий