15 мая 2019 г.

Get Out (2017)

Chris Washington: Do they know I'm black?
Rose Armitage: No. Should they?

Rose Armitage: Well, I'm not gonna let anyone fuck with my man.

Dean Armitage: By the way, I would have voted for Obama for a third term if I could.

Walter: I should get back to work and mind my own business.

Rod Williams: Bruh, how are you not scared of this, man? Look, they could've made you do all types of stupid shit. They'd have you fuckin' barking like a dog, flying around like you're a fuckin' pigeon, lookin' ridiculous, okay? Or, I don't know if you know this, white people love makin' people sex slaves and shit.

Rod Williams: Look, what I'm about to tell you gonna sound crazy. You ready?... I believe they've been abducting black people, brainwashing 'em, making 'em work for 'em as sex slaves and shit. Oh, sorry about the "

Chris Washington: Why black people?
Jim Hudson: Who knows? People want a change. Some people wanna be stronger, faster, cooler. Black is in fashion.

Chris Washington: How'd you find me?
Rod Williams: I'm T-S-motherfuckin'-A. We handle shit. That's what we do. Consider this situation fuckin' handled.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий