20 мая 2019 г.

Gold (2016)

Kenny Wells Sr.: God, we work hard in this business. Sometimes for nothing... I wake up every morning. I tell myself, "I don't have to do this. I get to do this." And then it's just blue skies... Blue skies, baby.

Kenny Wells: You know, I tell you... When I get done with this trip, all right? Shouldn't take more than a week...

Kenny Wells: All right, maybe you're not running the hottest in your career right now either, so let's prove them wrong. You and me. Let's prove them all fucking wrong.

Kenny Wells: The Ring of Fire is right, Mike. You called it. You just haven't found it yet.

Michael Acosta: This jungle will... will test you. It will hold you up, weigh you, and decide your worth within an ounce.
Kenny Wells: Do you always talk like this, Mike? Like a book on tape?

Kenny Wells: My dream... is out there.

Kenny Wells: The guy who invented the hamburger was smart. But the guy who invented the cheeseburger... Genius.

Michael Acosta: What's the meaning of the tattoo on your arm?
Kenny Wells: Oh, it's a bird. It's from a poem I read when I was a kid... Bird with no feet... sleeps in the wind.

Kenny Wells: No good?
Michael Acosta: No good..... More in the vicinity of great.

Walt Kealer: Any message you'd like to give to the readers of Gold Digger magazine?
Kenny Wells: The last card you turn over is the only one that matters.


Michael Acosta: There's something about... finding gold... that is so difficult to put into words. It's real difficult. Taste of it on your tongue. The feel of it between your fingers, it's... it's electric. It's like a drug, 'cause it hooks you.

Kenny Wells: I feel like a million bucks, only a few hundred times better.

Kenny Wells: It was my dream. I dreamed it. You sell your dream... what do you have left?

Kenny Wells: I fucking love that... You went looking for bauxite, and you found copper. I went looking for gold and... found a friend.
Michael Acosta: That is the single hokiest thing I've ever heard in my life....
Kenny Wells: So, you got a plan?
Michael Acosta: Don't you?

Kenny Wells: I'm touching a tiger... Mike, I'm touching a tiger right between the eyes.

Brian Woolf: 15% is a terrible deal!
Hollis Drescher: Is it? What's 15% of $30 billion?

Kenny Wells: All right, let's talk about the truth. The only truth here is, when everybody's getting rich, nobody gives a shit about the truth.

Paul Jennings: Mr. Kenny Wells... you are free to go.

Paul Jennings: What are you gonna do now, Wells?

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий