6 мая 2019 г.

Hannibal (2001)


Clarice Starling: I wasn't speaking to you, Mr Krendler. When I speak to you, you'll know it, because I'll look at you.

Paul Krendler: ... Everyone's gonna be happy.
Clarice Starling: I'm not happy.
Paul Krendler: Well, maybe you're incapable of being happy...
Clarice Starling: Mr Krendler, when you're out on the street, you know you might take a bullet in the line of duty. You accept it, or you get out. You live with it. What you don't expect, or accept, is taking one in the back in your boss' office for doing your job exactly as they've taught you. That makes you unappy.
Pearsall: Of course, you're right, Starling, but it doesn't really change anything.
Clarice Starling: It changes everything. It changes me.

Mason Verger: Isn't it funny?
Clarice Starling: What's that?
Mason Verger: You can look at my face, but you shied when I said the name of God.

Geoffrey: How's it going? Any leads?
Clarice Starling: Yeah, they're all leads, they just don't lead to him.

Paul Krendler: This town is full of corn-pone country pussy. That said, I wouldn't mind having a go with you right now, if you wanna reconsider.
Clarice Starling: In the gym, anytime, no pads.

Hannibal Lecter: People don't always tell you what they're thinking. They just see to it you don't advance in life... I'm sorry, Commendatore. I too often say what I'm thinking.

Hannibal Lecter: Okey-dokey, here we go.


Hannibal Lecter: What's it to be, bowels in or bowels out? Like Judas.

Clarice Starling: I know the first thing an hysteric says is, "I am not an hysteric," but I am not an hysteric. I'm calm.

Paul Krendler: What's the main course?
Hannibal Lecter: Ah! You should never ask, it spoils the surprise.

Paul Krendler: You know, I have to tell you, Paul, even the apostle Paul couldn't have done better. He hated women, too.

Hannibal Lecter: I assure you, the next course is to die for.

Hannibal Lecter: Tell me, Clarice... would you ever say to me, "Stop. If you loved me, you'd stop"?
Clarice Starling: Not in a thousand years.
Hannibal Lecter: "Not in a thousand years..." That's my girl.

Hannibal Lecter: Above or below the wrist, Clarice?... This is really gonna hurt.

Hannibal Lecter: Well, I suppose it's all right. After all, as your mother tells you, and my mother certainly told me, "It is important," she always used to say, "always to try new things." Open up...

Hannibal Lecter: Ta-ta. H.

--
++ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий