26 мая 2019 г.

All About Eve

Lucifer 4×4


Ella: Manual strangulation. Not a fun way to go. Unless it's your thing.

Ella: You. Lucifer. Spill.

Eve: Hey, Luce. Long time, no see.

Lucifer: Back here. On Earth. How?
Eve: Found a way out of heaven.
Lucifer: I didn't think that was possible. For humans.
Eve: What can I say? I've always been a bit of a rule breaker. But you know that.
Lucifer: I do.

Lucifer: And... Adam? Where's that barrel of laughs?
Eve: Still up there. Where everyone is always so... happy.

Eve: You know, I've been in heaven longer than any other human and, let me tell you. Paradise can get a little... predictable.
Lucifer: Preaching to the choir.

Lucifer: You're not Rafael with five stars... I am canceling this ride.

Linda: [I'm feeling] Great actually. Tons of energy, sleeping well. Not to mention I have a truly supernatural support team.

Amenadiel: A boy?
Mazikeen: Better luck next time.


Amenadiel: Do you see a second protrusion anywhere? Maybe even a third?..
Nurse: Typically, there's only one penis.
Amenadiel: Nah. I was looking for the wings.

Chloe: Isn't this nice? Just a couple of sensible, law-abiding detectives on a case. No hidden flasks, no random drug use. No crazy shenanigans...

Bashir Al-Fassad: As Lucifer would say... what is it you desire?
Chloe: The truth.

Amenadiel: Can you believe it? A son. .... My very own mini Amenadiel. No, no, wait, wait. A-mini-diel. Baby warrior angel. Ha!

Linda: Well... it wasn't easy. None of it is. The devil, a demon... Dating an angel. Having his baby...
Chloe: Right... Wait, what? You're pregnant?
Linda: Yeah. With an... angel baby.

Linda: There's a good chance it could come out with wings. Wings! Is that even safe for a human to deliver? Should I have a C-section? Will insurance cover any of this? I mean, who knows?!

Linda: So how about Lucifer?
Chloe: It's, it's... It's complicated.
Linda: I mean, I guess what it really all comes down to is one... simple question. Do you want him in your life or not?

Ella: I'm so sorry. Chloe, he... He brought me a caramel triple frappe with extra whipped cream and rainbow sprinkles.

Mazikeen: This some weird fetish I don't know about?

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!
+ All About Eve

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий