29 мая 2019 г.

Expire Erect

Lucifer 4×5


Linda: Oh, right. The Eve, from the Garden of Eden. I mean, I am carrying an angel baby. I guess this is just a normal Tuesday for me now.

Lucifer: Detective! To what do I owe this... ill-timed interruption?

Lucifer: No, don't let me put you off. I'm just... stopping to smell the detective droning on about the case in total command of all the boring details. It is very nostalgic.

Lucifer: Well, we can't miss the part of the case where we chase the suspect. Or you chase and I watch, I mean.

Lucifer: Well, I'm just trying to appreciate every moment of the last time we're working together. One final case to get closure on the whole thing.

Lucifer: Detective, please. One last time for posterity... Kev, tell me... what is it that you truly desire? Power? Wealth? Better dress sense?

Lucifer: This is for the best, I think. There's no sense in dragging it out. One last case should be enough.
Chloe: Enough for what?
Lucifer: Well, for closure, of course.
Chloe: What does that mean?
Lucifer: I... I'm not sure, but the doctor told me I needed it.


Lucifer: I really had forgotten how much fun this is. You solving puzzles, me trying to distract you... waiting to come up with the big insight...
Ella: Found it!
Lucifer: ...that breaks the case.

Lucifer: I just want to say... great last case. Great partnership.

Lucifer: Brother. How's it going with the teenage mutant ninja angel baby?

Chloe: Wait. Do you mean as in Eve Eve, as in Adam and Eve?
Eve: I can't believe they still put his name first. These are supposed to be more progressive times.

Mazikeen: No public records. No social security number. No social media footprint. What is this? 2014?

Mazikeen: Shared office workspace. Even I find this a bit cruel... torture wise.

Eve: You know... I was literally created to be someone's wife. No-one ever asked me if that's what I really wanted. Except for him.

Lucifer: Ladies... Oh, it's a comfort to know I'll expire erect.

Dan: Thank God you were in there, Ella!
Ella: That is just it. I was in there. I was in there. I was right in the middle of it. And I asked him for a sign and that's when I realized, Dan, I wasn't going to get one. I wasn't going to get one because I had to count on myself, because... God doesn't exist!
Dan: Are you on drugs?

Amenadiel: After all that you've been through, Chloe... what you're worried about most is what's best for those that you care about.

--
+ Quotes on the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий