19 мая 2019 г.

Everything's Okay

Lucifer 4×1


Lucifer: Have I played that song too much? I have, haven't I?

Mr. Said Out Bitch: Don't kill me, man. Please, I... I'm just a thief. That's all.
Lucifer: That's not true... That's not all you are.

Mazikeen: What? Are you still upset about me trying to betray you and kill you? It was a month ago.
Lucifer: No, of course not. What do you think I am? Human?

Lucifer: I refuse to be a scapegoat for which something I bear no responsibility. It's a theme in my life.

Lucifer: But how does it make you feel? Afraid? Terrified? Do you want to yell at me? Punch me in the face? Run away again?
Chloe: I... I think I just want to get back to work.
Lucifer: That's all?
Chloe: That's all.

Linda: I know nothing I can say is going to stop you from doing that. But all I can ask is... Take it slowly.
Lucifer: Of course, Doctor. Baby steps.

Lucifer: I'm the Devil.


Lucifer: Isn't this fun, Detective? Now you know the truth about me and, as you said, fine with it... Well, we can both be in on the joke. You can watch humans twist themselves into pretzels to justify what I tell them instead of considering the most obvious answer.
Chloe: I think it's kind of mean.

Lucifer: Detective, since you're clearly comfortable with my devilishness... Care to see my mojo in action?

Glenn Dobbs: I was pissed that Bob and Lenore's gimmicky honey was putting my stand out of business. I mean, avocado honey? Come on! I'm from LA and even I think that's going too far.

Lucifer: Oh, you'd be surprised. I mean, after all, she has the Devil at her side...
Chloe: Maybe it is kind of fun being in the know.

Mazikeen: One, I like to fight when I'm happy or... horny. And, two, I really don't want to accidentally kill my best friend.

Reynolds: Jesus!
Lucifer: Not quite!

Amenadiel: Dan, you're the most human person that I know.
Dan: Thanks?...

Lucifer: Well, then... problem solved, Detective. Because if you can accept me, then... that really is all that matters.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий