30 мая 2019 г.

The Invisible Man

Sneaky Pete 3×5


Julia: You want us to get to the city on time? Make that waffle disappear.

Ellen: He bet me I couldn't find the queen.
Julia: You-you taught my kid...
Marius: They're life skills.

Carly: Don't freak out, okay?
Julia: That sounds ominous.

Carly: No, it's fine. Mom-Mom's back from the dead and nobody gives a shit but me. It's fine.

Carly: How can I not be emotional? This is emotional.
Audrey: Yes. That's why I'm here.
Carly: What do you really think?
Audrey: I'm trying not to. Not until we get some facts that we can trust.

Audrey: Sorry to interrupt. I think you might have some information I'm looking for.
Chuck: Oh, boy. Has there ever been a happy conversation that started with those words?

Carly: Why are you purposely trying not to believe people?!

Audrey: Come on, we're going. Back to Bakersfield, to talk to the liar-in-chief.

Julia: I... I, I-I think it's sudden and reckless and, uh, I don't think we should give in so easily.
Marius: It's really just a question of what have you got to lose?


Julia: How? How? How? How will it work out?!
Marius: Julia. Julia. Julia.
Julia: What?! Marius.
Marius: There is no Sy Rubinek... There's no Sy Rubinek.

Taylor: I got nothing to hide.
Det. Lockley: Just because you're an idiot, don't be a moron. Ask for a rep.

T.H. Vignetti: Show me how you deal seconds.
Marius: Why, is there a card game you want to cheat in?
T.H. Vignetti: I'm a student of the con, not a practitioner.
Marius: Why not?
T.H. Vignetti: To begin with, I have a soul. But I also have these shovel hands. Even if I wanted to do something, it's useless.
Marius: Well, a con is in the mind, not in the hands.
T.H. Vignetti: There's still the aforementioned soul.

Kilbane: This dark tempest rising... I loved it with my full and open heart. It's an insane thing to say about a painting, I know, but it meant more to me than any amount of money. You understand that?
Julia: No, but I barely have enough money for groceries.

Kilbane: Finding out a painting that you love is a forgery is like... it's like finding out that a lover has betrayed you. I mean, there they are, they're dressed in the same clothes, in the same frame, but you can never look at them the same way again.

Julia: You're gonna screw me over, right at the end. I'll trust you, you'll run out, and I'll be left with nothing.
Marius: I don't know what your other options are.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий