16 мая 2019 г.

Not a Great Bet

You're the Worst 4×7


Gretchen: Guys, you know this is the best time, right? It is all downhill from here, for real! I mean, you do get hotter and get to do or eat whatever you want... and that's awesome... But things are new right now, and you feel things so hard... and that is beautiful! Grown-up stuff sucks, is what I'm saying.

Gretchen: Remember when something like cinnamon could make you happy?
Heidi: Cinnamon still makes me happy. I have cinnamon toast all the time.
Gretchen: How?
Heidi: I just make it.
Gretchen: You make it?
Heidi: It's just sugar and cinnamon, Gretchen.
Gretchen: Yeah, but how do you know how to buy cinnamon?
Heidi: Are you serious?
Gretchen: Uh, yeah. Who knows that? Cinnamon? Is there a spice store? Does it come in sticks? Do you have to grind it up like a frontiers lady?

Heidi: We weren't friends after eighth grade. You became a shape-shifter... I know you had family shit and you couldn't be yourself around them, but you'd straight-up act like someone different depending on who you were with, then pretty soon there's no real Gretchen.

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий