9 мая 2019 г.

A Proposal and a Popsicle Stick Cross

Young Sheldon 2×20


Connie: Hello?
Dr. Sturgis: Did you know that word "hello" wasn't used as a greeting until the invention of the telephone?
Connie: Hi, John.
Dr. Sturgis: To end a phone call, it was suggested to say, "That is all."
Connie: Is that all, John?

Sheldon: He's exhibiting Zahavian signaling theory.
Missy: Is that from Star Trek?

Connie: Thank you for a wonderful year.
Dr. Sturgis: To many more.
Connie: To many more!


Dr. Sturgis: Connie, will you do me the honor of being my wife?
Connie: Oh, John, I don't know.
Dr. Sturgis: How can you not know? It's a binary decision!

Sheldon: I printed out my bathroom schedule. I can't speak for anyone else in this family, but you can count on it being occupied during these times.

Veronica: You can ask me anything.
Sheldon: Oh, good. I don't like cats, but I share their curious nature.

Connie: Mint tea? Or would you like to go crazy and have a little hibiscus?

Meemaw: Well, we're not getting married any time soon.
Sheldon: You should. You're old; you don't have many years left.

Clint: You really want to mess with me?
George: Sure. Why not?...

--
On the IMDb
+ Soundtrack
+ Vanity Card # 619!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий