16 мая 2019 г.

The Bells

Game of Thrones 8×5


Varys: What have I told you, Martha?
Martha: The greater the risk, the greater the reward.

Varys: I'm worried for all of us. They say every time a Targaryen is born, the gods toss a coin and the world holds its breath.

Jon Snow: That's her decision to make. She is our queen.
Varys: Men decide where power resides, whether or not they know it.

Jon Snow: She... is my queen.

Tyrion: Your Grace?... There's something you need to know.

Varys: Goodbye, old friend.

Daenerys: I, Daenerys of House Targaryen, First of My Name, Breaker of Chains and Mother of Dragons... sentence you to die... Dracarys.

Daenerys: All right, then... Let it be fear.


Tyrion: Anyone who resists Cersei will see his family butchered. You can't expect them to be heroes. They're hostages.
Daenerys: They are. In a tyrant's grip. Whose fault is that? Mine?
Tyrion: What does it matter whose fault it is? Thousands of children will die if the city burns!
Daenerys: Your sister knows how to use her enemies' weaknesses against them. That's what she thinks our mercy is: weakness... But she's wrong. Mercy is our strength. Our mercy towards future generations who will never again be held hostage by a tyrant.

Daenerys: The next time you fail me... will be the last time you fail me.

Arya: I'm Arya Stark. I'm going to kill Queen Cersei.

Tyrion: Tens of thousands of innocent lives... one not particularly innocent dwarf... it seems like a fair trade.

Cersei: All we need is one good shot.

The Hound: Your Grace.

Sandor Clegane: Fucking die!

Jaime: Just look-- ... Don't look away. Don't look-- Look at me! Just look at me. Nothing else matters. Nothing else matters. Only us.

--
On the IMDb
+ Trivia
+ Soundtrack

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий