31 мая 2016 г.

Valediction

TURN 3×1


& Abraham: Didn’t miss supper, did I?

& Abraham: One more day and this will all be behind us. All right? No more pistols. No more plots.

& Gen. Arnold: I am the army. And your reimbursement will have to wait as I have been forced to wait for three years for Congress to repay me one pound of the 10,000 owed to me. Three whole years fighting for our country with no recompense, save wounds got in battle while you sit in a chair sequestering, collecting from those enemies of America, your former neighbors, as they are forced to sell their possessions upon flight like the Hebrews out of old Egypt. Not enough time to take out their parlor chairs! Get out!

& Capt. Simcoe: Good morning, Abigail. Is your master home?
    Abigail: Major André isn’t here, sir... nor is he my master.
    Capt. Simcoe: Quite right. My apologies.


& Abraham: ...if you want to use me, you’re gonna have to help me.
    Rogers: ... That’s some serpentine shite there, boy. You and I are going to have a grand time together. Just grand.

& Rogers: Aye, you’ve got a lot to learn from me, eh? About killing. About farming.
    Abraham: I can’t wait.
    Rogers: You plant cabbages in the early summer, you get loose heads.

& Rogers: «What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.» You know «Macbeth,» boy?

& Rogers: All men are created equal. Mmm, the Declaration. I read it, you know. All men are created equal. That’s the truth that His Majesty Farmer George can’t face. That’s what really terrifies him. It really does and that’s what all those cowards like Tommy Gage and Johnny André all run away from...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий