29 мая 2016 г.

Freeheld

& Laurel: I thought I’d never survive it. But I did. I did survive it. And I learned that being afraid and hiding things is a horrible way to live.

& Stacie: Happy domestic partnership day.

& Dane Wells: They’ve never reversed a decision.
    Steven Goldstein: They have never met me before. Their next meeting we show up with 100 protesters. Gay cops, gay attorneys, a priest, a rabbi, I know a couple gay grandmothers... Maybe we organize a gay pride parade!
    Wells: You mean a bunch of bare chested men in leather marching down Main Street?

& Steven: I know what I’m doing.
    Wells: Okay, Steve, but I know this community.
    Steven: It’s Steven, with a V, as in very gay. And when people disrespect my gay brothers and sisters, I rain terror on them! Shock and awe, shock and awe!


& Wells: All we need are Ocean County voters at the next freeholder meeting. Radicals and strangers from New York aren’t gonna convince these guys.
    Steven: I am not a radical, and I am not from New York. I am a middle-class Jewish homosexual from New Jersey. How about you, sweetheart?
    Wells: I’m a straight, white, anglosex and ex-protestant, atheist cop. You okay with that, sweetheart?
    Steven: I am, that is very hot.

& Wells: Steven’s got all kinds of big things in the works. Protesters, speeches, who knows, he might shoot himself out of a cannon.
    Stacie: Wrapped in a rainbow flag.

& Steven: Hi, sweetie, are you one of us?
    Bryan Kelder: No, I’m not!
    Steven: Do you want to be? I can make it happen...

& Steven: I know I’m the type of guy who scares you. I’m a big, loud, gay Jew.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий