5 мая 2016 г.

Something Out of the Bible

Banshee 4×1

& Brock: Holy hell. Haven’t seen you in two years.

& Hood: Sheriff Lotus.
    Brock: That’s right.
    Hood: How does that feel?
    Brock: Like a hemorrhoid.

& Brock: What happened to you, Hood?
    Hood: I retired.

& Hood: I think I like you better when you don’t talk.

& Sugar: You disappear for a year and a half... you show up here looking like... something out of the Bible, and all you got to say for yourself is... «Hey, Sugar»?


& Sugar: So what happens now?
    Hood: I don’t know.
    Sugar: But something, right?
    Hood: Yeah. Something.

& Brock: Just like old times, huh? Except no one’s bleeding. Yet.

& Hood: No, no, no, no. You know how this works. You taught me. Elbows, insteps, knees. I can keep you alive for fucking days.

& Ana: You think Job’s still alive?
    Sugar: I don’t know. Sometimes I hope he isn’t.

& Hood: You know how a guy with no hands wipes his ass?

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий