1 мая 2016 г.

Straight Outta Compton

& Tyree: She just want the best for you.
    Dr. Dre: Hey, I know that, T. But check this out, I want the best for me too.

& Dr. Dre: You know that’s Compton, right? They got body bags at the door.

& Lonzo: No disrespect, Eazy, ’cause I know you real. But you, motherfucker, I ain’t gonna take that shit from you. 20 years from now, you gonna fucking thank me. Watch.
    Dr. Dre: Nigga, 20 years from now, you still gonna be recording love songs in this dusty-ass garage.

& Jerry: Now, what does N.W.A stand for, huh?.. No Whites Allowed? Something like that?
    Eazy-E: Nah... Niggas With Attitudes.
    Jerry: You’re fucking kidding me!

& Jerry: Jesus, Eric. Are you out of your mind?
    Eazy-E: What?
    Jerry: You can’t take that on the bus.
    Eazy-E: How am I supposed to protect myself when I’m out there on the road riding through Texas and fucking Tennessee and shit where they lynch niggas? You got me?

& Ice Cube: If we were so good, why didn’t you give us contracts in the beginning?
    Jerry: Because nothing is a sure thing, Cube. Even a great talent can crash and burn. Too much ego, too much excess, too many expectations. It tends to ruin things. You ought to keep that in mind.

& Dr. Dre: Cube, we Ruthless.
    Ice Cube: We N.W.A. They Ruthless.


& Jerry: First thing we’re gonna do, we’re gonna sue this ignorant fuck. That’s what we’re gonna do. Defamation of character, libel, I don’t really care. That anti-Semitic piece of fuckin’ shit. Who the fuck does he think he is? Un-fucking-believable. That kind of fucking bullshit! Jew-bashing bullshit! You know what? I’ll call my friend at the JDL. They’ll handle him. We’ll see how much he likes that.
    Eazy-E: Jerry, you gotta relax. Ar’ight? Niggas don’t even know what anti-Semitic means anyway. It’s just a fucking battle rap.

& Suge Knight: Yo, yo, yo, hold up. Who the fuck is this guy?
    Dr. Dre: My bad, Suge. This the homie, Snoop.
    Snoop: Snoop D-O-double-G, cuz. Who you?

& Eazy-E: It ain’t about the money, Jerry! I don’t care about no money.
    Jerry: Of course it is. And you should fucking care about the money. You’re so much smarter than these fuckin’ thugs. You wanna kill somebody? You’re gonna go to jail forever. No more family, no more Ruthless, no more anything. If you kill this man, his problems will be over and yours will just be beginning. Don’t be a fuckin’ fool.
    Eazy-E: Hey. Why the fuck I gotta be the bigger man?
    Jerry: ’Cause it’s better than you being a dead man.

& Ice Cube: «Fuck Tha Police» is just a warning, that’s it. You can’t treat people like that and expect ’em not to rise up. I’m a journalist just like you. Reporting what’s goin’ on in the hood. The only thing that’s different is that I’m brutally honest.

& Brian: What’s your relationship with the Nation of Islam?
    Ice Cube: They my brothers. You know what? That question right there proves to me what kind of a unprepared sandbag reporter you are. You talkin’ to me like I’m some elected official. Like I’m running for office. But I get it, that’s your job. Bigger the story, the bigger the check in your field of work. It’s not your fault, I shouldn’t blame you. What’s your name, man?
    Brian: Brian.
    Ice Cube: Eat a dick, Brian. Get the fuck out my house. Y’all done here.

& Eazy-E: You ever think we’d be that big, though?
    Ice Cube: Hell, no. I was just talking to my wife about that. How it was in the beginning. Shit, we just wanted to do music for the neighborhood. Be ghetto stars...

& Dr. Dre: You can have the artists, the money, the masters, all your fuckin’ bullshit. I’m done. I’m starting my own thing. You can’t put a price on peace of mind.

& Suge Knight: So whatchu gonna call that bullshit?
    Dr. Dre: ... Aftermath.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий