3 мая 2016 г.

Cat and Mouse

Grimm 1×18


& Monroe: Hey, you want to meet someone who’s dangerous to be around? Should meet my friend Nick. He’s a... He’s a friend who... He can... Well, uh... He’s a Grimm.

& Ian: Are you always this animated?
    Monroe: Well, you made me miss my yoga.


& Edgar Waltz: You may think I’m a monster, but... What I am is necessary. No society can survive without order. Free thought is not free. There’s no such thing as revolution. The oppressed always become the oppressors. And the cycle repeats itself over and over. The only way to win is to stay out of the cycle... You don’t understand a word that I’ve been saying.
    Rosalee: I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening.

& Ian: Sometimes it’s hard to know that the right thing is.
    Nick: Sometimes it’s not.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий