18 мая 2016 г.

Solace

& Agent Katherine Cowles: Dr. Clancy, before we go upstairs, with all due respect, I don’t hold an ounce of confidence in the paranormal as a field. I think it’s a sham. I hope that’s okay.
    Dr. Clancy: No problem at all. I feel the same about shrinks. After only one thing, your money, they’ll take your whole hand.
    Katherine: Whoever said that has obviously never met a good one.
    Dr. Clancy: It was Sigmund Freud.

& Katherine: What is it you see exactly? Do you see people’s futures?
    Dr. Clancy: Bits of their futures and of their pasts. It’s all the same in the end.

& Katherine: Is it mystical? Or religious?
    Dr. Clancy: No. I’m a scientist. I believe in theoretical physics and... biochemistry and that’s it. Whatever it is, I happen to get the deluxe edition of what people now call intuition or gut reaction.


& Joe: We want for so much in life, you know? And then we get it...

& Charles Ambrose: Sometimes the greatest acts of love are the hardest acts to commit.

& Dr. Clancy: We can’t play God.
    Charles Ambrose: No. I have no interest in playing God. As far as His work is concerned, I’m not impressed.

& Charles Ambrose: Say hello to your destiny, John.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ nostradamvs:Хопкинс снова играет что-то подобное доктору Лектору – престарелого полицейского консультанта с паранормальными способностями в области предсказания будущего.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий