25 мая 2016 г.

Holacracy

House of Lies 5×3


& Donald: I forgot, you’re the guy that flies around the country telling people richer than you are... How to get even richer while you stay the same.

& Marty: This is my top team.
    Yurgen: Good, cool, great, awesome and other superlatives.

& Yurgen: Marty, this Holacracy thing, it’s fucking my shit up, okay? I mean, no bosses, no organization. Anybody can be in any meeting any fucking time? What the fuck kind of shit is that? This whole thing is going pear-shaped.

& Sean Chew: Do you understand Holacracy? Do you «grok» Holacracy?
    Marty: Uh, I understand it. I’m not sure that I «grok» it...
    Doug: Marty, if I may. Sean, I got this. «Grok» was originally coined by Robert A. Heinlein in his seminal 1961 sci-fi novel, A Stranger in a Strange Land. It essentially means to take something in so deeply...


& Clyde: Hey, Douglas, do you grok shutting the fuck up?

& Sean Chew: Listen, all of you. Marty. Pretty blonde. Jewish guy.
    Clyde: Sure.
    Sean Chew: ...
    Doug: Doug.

& Marty: I don’t feel a fucking thing. Shaman says close my eyes and watch the movie of my spirit. Know what happens when I close my eyes? I see a to-do list. I see my company. I see the people I’m responsible to. I mean, is that the movie of my spirit?

& Marty: Sean, Yurgen, janitorial staff, I.T. guys. I don’t know what happened last night...

& Marty: You, you, you. How much, personally? You?
    Yurgen: On paper?.. Over a billion dollars.
    Marty: What? That’s... huh? Over what?! Holy shit! That’s amazing. So if Sean thinks that Holacracy is the shit, don’t you have the common sense to just play that out? I mean, has he ever been right before? Let me see... Every fucking time.

& Marty: Jeannie, I am fucking thrilled. I can’t do this shit without you.
    Jeannie: Good answer.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий