11 мая 2016 г.

The Burden of Beauty

Banshee 4×2


& Hood: So what do you have here, 10 acres?
    Ana: 25. The woods are mine, too.
    Hood: It’s peaceful.
    Ana: It’s private.

& Boedicker: The problem with being a pretty girl is that over time you get the idea that you can do or say whatever the fuck you want... I’m gonna do you a favor. I’m gonna remove the burden of beauty...

& Kai: A life can stop, but business must go on.

& Mr. Loera: Señor Proctor, I’ve heard the stories. You’re a dangerous man. But a dangerous man in Banshee, to the cartel, is still nothing but a mosquito.


& Hood: What if I find out it was you?

& Director: You got me. You got me, lady. Who the fuck are you?
    Ana: A concerned citizen.

& Calvin: Fortune favors the bold. Power comes from being willing to do whatever it takes. Justice at any cost.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий