7 мая 2016 г.

The Lobster

& Receptionist: You can stay at the hotel for up to 45 days. You’ll be staying in a single room. If everything goes well and you make it, you’ll be moved to a double room.

& Hotel Manager: Why a lobster?
    David: Because lobsters live for over 100 years, are blue-blooded like aristocrats and stay fertile all their lives. I also like the sea very much. I water-ski and swim quite well, since I was a teenager.
    Hotel Manager: I must congratulate you. The first thing most people think of is a dog, which is why the world is full of dogs. Very few people choose an unusual animal, which is why they are endangered. A lobster is an excellent choice.

& Hotel Manager: Congratulations. The course of your relationship will be monitored closely by our staff and by me personally. If you encounter any problems, any tensions, any arguing, that you cannot resolve yourselves, you will be assigned children. That usually helps, a lot.

& Short Sighted Woman: One day, as he was playing golf, he thought that it is more difficult to pretend that you do have feelings when you don’t than to pretend you don’t have feelings when you do.


& David: What’s the punishment for this?
    Heartless Woman: They turn you into the animal no one wants to be.

& Loner Leader: I don’t mean to pressure you, or to ruin the mood now that we’re celebrating, but at some point you’ll have to do it. Don’t expect anyone else to dig your grave for you or to carry your corpse. We’ll throw some dirt over you but that’s about it. Tomorrow find a spot you like, where the ground isn’t too rocky, and make a start... Enjoy the rest of your evening.

& Short Sighted Woman: What kind of idea?
    David: I raise my left foot, I bring my elbow to my knee and tap it twice. I bring my foot to my knee and tap it three times. I lie face down, I kneel down. I touch my left cheek and then lie face up.
    Short Sighted Woman: Are you sure you’re prepared to do that?
    David: Yes, of course I’m sure. I wouldn’t propose it otherwise.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Σ Strange and disturbing a little.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий