23 мая 2016 г.

The Red Woman

Game of Thrones 6×1


& Thorne: You all know why you’re here. Jon Snow is dead.

& Davos: We need to fight, but we don’t need to die.

& Maester: Shall I have a grave dug for her, my lord? Or would you rather the men build a pyre?
    Ramsay: Buried, burned? This is good meat. Feed it to the hounds.

& Sansa: It’s too cold. I can’t. I won’t make it. I’ll die.
    Theon: I’ve seen what his hounds do to a person. This way is better.

& Jaime: Fuck prophecy. Fuck fate. Fuck everyone who isn’t us. We’re the only ones who matter, the only ones in this world. And everything they’ve taken from us, we’re going to take back and more. We’re going to take everything there is.


& Ellaria: Your son is weak just like you. And weak men will never rule Dorne again.

& Tyrion: We’re never going to fix what’s wrong with this city from the top of an 800-foot pyramid.

& Varys: You walk like a rich person... You walk as though the paving stones were your personal property.

& Varys: She thinks you want to eat her baby.

& The Waif: Stand and fight, blind girl.
    Arya: I can’t see.
    The Waif: That’s your problem, not mine.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Trivia + Despite the books

Σ Good stage for the season.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий