11 мая 2016 г.

St. Lucifer

Lucifer 1×11


& Chloe: Oh, God, what have I done?
    Lucifer: Don’t worry, my father’s the forgiving sort.

& Lucifer: Triple espresso or hair of the dog?
    Chloe: No.
    Lucifer: Oh, right. Both.

& Lucifer: ...And I’m pretty sure we made Rosemary’s baby.

& Lucifer: You snore, by the way. Like an Albanian field wench!

& Lucifer: Dearie me. Someone woke up on the wrong side of a .38.

& Lucifer: Oh, «St. Lucifer.» Suits me, don’t you think?

& Lucifer: I love LA. Even the homeless have an IMDb page.


& Lucifer: I also know what it’s like to be without a home. My father kicked me out. It’s very traumatic. But, ... I’d like to do whatever it takes to help you, so, here, the shirt off my back... And, uh, as you can see, the Devil does indeed wear Prada.

& Chloe: ...And he’s naked.

& Chloe: This is taking too long... maybe we should do your hypnotism, eye-voodoo thing to get them talking.

& Lucifer: No, no, this wasn’t him. He’s taken care of.
    Dan: He is? How?
    Lucifer: Well, I made him an offer that he couldn’t... You know the line.

& Mazikeen: We’re talking again?
    Lucifer: Well... life’s too short to hold grudges.

& Mazikeen: I don’t understand. How could you still be alive?
    Lucifer: Well, that is the question, isn’t it, Maze? Why is it that sometimes I’m immortal... and other times I’m all too human.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий