5 мая 2016 г.

Last Day on Earth

The Walking Dead 6×16


& Morgan: Oh, you’re fine. You are fine. You... are alive.

& Enid: What happens if you don’t come back? How am I supposed to live with that? What the hell am I supposed to do?
    Carl: ... Just survive somehow.

& Gabriel: Are you comfortable leaving me in charge of Alexandria’s defense?

& Rick: Things have happened, but it’s always worked out for us ’cause it’s always been all of us. That’s how I know. ’Cause as long as it’s all of us, we can do anything.

& Rick: You want to make today your last day on Earth?

& Eugene: It is a longer trip by a third, but we’d get the scenic safety of clear-cut dingles and glens.
    Sasha: You’re being serious, right?
    Eugene: As coronary thrombosis.

& Carol: Do you really just not get it?.. If you care about people, there are people to protect, there are people that you will kill for. If you don’t want to kill... or if you can’t... then you have to get away from them. You do not get both...
    Morgan: No, everything’s about people. Everything in this life that’s worth a damn, that’s what I know.


& Rick: They’ve been waiting. They’re ready. With one of us behind the wheel, that’s... five on 16.

& Carol: I’m gonna die, so... there’s nothing wrong with me anymore.

& Carol: Unless you kill me now, I’m not gonna die!

& Abraham: What it indicates is we are neck-deep up shit creek with our mouths wide open.

& Eugene: I got something for you. It’s a recipe, and it ain’t gazpacho. How to Build Bullets 101.

& Rick: Thank you for this. For all of it. We’re lucky you’re here.
    Eugene: I won’t argue with that.

& Abraham: I was wrong. You’re a survivor. You always were. We just didn’t know it. Me and you both.

& Rick: We can talk about—
    Saviour: We’re done talking. Time to listen.

& Saviour: Gonna need you on your knees.

& Negan: I’m Negan. And I do not appreciate you killing my men. Also, when I sent my people to kill your people for killing my people, you killed more of my people. Not cool. Not cool. You have no idea how not cool that shit is.

& Negan: You see, Rick, whatever you do, no matter what, you don’t mess with the new world order.

& Negan: And the new world order is this, and it’s really very simple. ... You ready? Here goes. Pay attention. Give me your shit... or I will kill you.

& Negan: Today was career day...

& Negan: This— this is Lucille, and she. Is. Awesome.

& Negan: Sucks, don’t it? The moment you realize you don’t know shit.

& Negan: I simply cannot decide... I got an idea. Eenie... meenie... miney... mo... catch... a tiger... by... his toe. If... he hollers... let him go. My mother... told me... to pick the very best one... and you... are... it.

& Negan: You can breathe, you can blink, you can cry. Hell, you’re all gonna be doing that.

--
+ quotes on the quotes on the IMDb

+ Burning Questions.

Σ Whoa. A lot to proceed.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий