16 мая 2016 г.

Fourth Finger

The Last Man on Earth 2×15


& Carol: Did you give yourself a little haircut there?

& Carol: Well, Mike, I think you missed a spot...
    Mike: Oh, no, no, no, Carol, I hit all the spots I was hoping to hit. See, you got business on the right, there, and party on the left.

& Carol: Tandy, were you really gonna do this to yourself? Because it’s wildly uneven.
    Gail: Yeah, it looks like you got nuked right in the face.
    Erica: You look like two different serial killers.

& Phil: Who cares about money now? What a dummy.... He friggin’ Smurfed me!


& Melissa: Uh, you-you can’t be all things to all people.
    Todd: Look, you are my priority. You’re my number one. M-m-my co-number one. And-and-and you deserve, you know, uh, exactly, uh, uh, b-between... 40 and-and 50% of me.
    Melissa: So romantic.

& Mike: Outside the bag. Under the suit. Directly on your balls.

& Phil: Mike. Have you met my friend, Todd?.. This is my house. This is my friend. This here Malibu is Tandy country. You been put on blast.

& Carol: You know, it got me thinking, maybe there is something you can do for me...
    Todd: Anything, Carol.
    Carol: I want you to put Tandy’s baby inside of me.
    Todd: You got it.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий