21 мая 2016 г.

#TeamLucifer

Lucifer 1×12


& Lucifer: I do have a business to run, Detective. I can’t play Good Cop/Handsome Devil Cop all the time.

& Lucifer: Oh, lovely. Very mid-century rapist... Hello, bad guys?!

& Malcolm: So... unless you got a better offer... #TeamLucifer.

& Chloe: I’m pretty sure they’re letters. But I’ve arranged them 100 different ways and I can’t come up with anything significant. «Chili furis»? «I hurl ficis»?.. No. ...
    Lucifer: Oh, bloody hell. Filii hircus. It’s Latin. Means «children of the goat.» Why do they always associate me with goats? I mean, I don’t even like their cheese.


& Lucifer: Ah, Detective Douche, Detective Stache. What a pleasant surprise.

& Malcolm: I just want you to know... I respect the hell out of you. Get it? Hell? Up top.

& Lucifer: I’m not evil. I punish evil. The Devil, yes. And you think you know who that is, don’t you? The whole world does. A torturer, maybe. An inflictor of just desserts, sure. But a senseless murderer I am not.

& Lucifer: That was about five disasters ago.

& Chloe: What happened?
    Lucifer: Well... where do I begin? With the grandest fall in the history of time? Or perhaps the far more agonizing punishment that followed?

& Lucifer: To be blamed for every morsel of evil humanity’s endured, every atrocity committed in my name? As though I wanted people to suffer. All I ever wanted was to be my own man here. To be judged for my own doing. And for that? I’ve been shown how truly powerless I am.

& Chloe: Lucifer Morningstar, you’re under arrest.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий