2 мая 2016 г.

Pops

Lucifer 1×10


& Lucifer: You know, there’s only one way to pick the perfect strawberry... Uh, most people think it’s just about the outside. You know, the, uh, shape and the color. But they’re just like us. Sneaky little devils, hiding tasty secrets inside...
    Customer: It’s never the ones you expect.
    Lucifer: But there’s no way of finding out what deliciousness is underneath without giving it a little taste.

& Lucifer: You like that?
    Customer: Oh... God!
    Lucifer: Really? You have to bring him up now?!

& Chloe: Lucifer. The hell are you doing?

& Lucifer: Oh, this is much more interesting now.
    Chloe: Why is that?
    Lucifer: Well, my dear detective, this is patricide. It’s a tale as old as time. You know, Oedipus, the Menendez brothers, Voldemort...

& Chloe: Don’t let your, um, daddy issues cloud your judgment.
    Lucifer: No, no, no, I simply understand what it’s like to want to escape the clutches of a difficult father. That’s all.
    Chloe: Lucifer, not everything’s about your parents.


& Lucifer: Oh, come now. The prodigal son returns to his overbearing father. What could you possibly desire?

& Lucifer: Isn’t that a coincidence? Boy returns home, and, conveniently, his pops drops the next day? Lucky bastard.

& Lucifer: And dear old Dad strikes again. ... «Oh, God» this! «Oh, God» that! He’s popping up everywhere and spoiling my favorite things!

& Mazikeen: What do you want to be?
    Trixie: I want to be the first president of Mars. Or a zookeeper.

& Javier Junior: You guys sound just like me and my dad. We used to fight all the time over the dumbest stuff. That’s why I left. But no matter what I did, I couldn’t get away. You know, ’cause every time I cooked a meal or I looked in the mirror, there he was staring back at me.
    Lucifer: That’s a tad bit creepy.
    Javier Junior: Because he’s a part of me, man.
You know, he may have pushed too hard, and-and-and tried to make me something that I’m not, but in the end, it made me the man I am. And I’m proud of who I’ve become.

& Lucifer: The Devil gets burned by fire. Could this be any more ironic?

& Chloe: I just feel like an idiot. I can’t believe that I would let myself care for him again. I mean, why? So I get hurt?
    Lucifer: Um, no, because you’re a kind person who puts the needs of others before your own. It’s a horrible irony that my father invented.

& Lucifer: Oh, God.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий