10 мая 2016 г.

The Night Manager × 6

& Rob: The International Enforcement Agency is officially mothballed. Go home, Angela. Have your baby. Be a teacher’s wife.

& Roper: You know what this reminds me of? Winston Churchill and T.E. Lawrence in a Cairo hotel dividing up the Middle East over champagne and a cigar. Drew a map on a napkin and shook hands. Kings of Arabia.

& Freddie Hamid: Welcome to Cairo. It’s going to be fun...
    Jonathan: Oh, I can’t wait.

& Roper: You let someone break in here and steal from me. The question is, who?


& Mr Kouyami: I want my money back, Mr Roper... Mr Roper?

& Roper: Who the hell are you?
    Angela: I’m Angela...
    Roper: I know your name. I mean, who are you really, in the grand scheme of things?

& Roper: By the way. Good luck with the baby. It’s a wonderful thing, to bring a child into this world.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий