9 мая 2016 г.

Fifi

Better Call Saul 2×8


& Howard: The week Jimmy exits Davis & Main, you decide to leave us? That can’t just be happenstance.

& Kim: So why do you prefer a tailor-made suit? Because it fits you and you alone. Because each and every stitch was fretted over with you in mind. Either you fit the jacket... or the jacket fits you.

& Kim: Ah, uh... wow.
    Saul: What do you think?
    Kim: I, uh... I think it’s a... it’s a dentist’s office.
    Saul: Two offices for two dentists, each the exact same size with a mirrored layout.

& Howard: Chuck, that... That was amazing. You were fantastic.


& Pilot: You guys are in for a real treat. You excited?! ... And here she is. Gentlemen, meet FIFI, the world’s last air-worthy B-29 Superfortress.

& Saul: That’s why we’re a team. Something like this happens... you’re there to help me, I’m there to help you. Hey. There will be other Mesa Verdes.

& Saul: Hey, how’s it going? I need an X-ACTO knife, a ruler... wood, please... Hammermill Premium paper... 20 pound, one ream... and a glue stick. Oh, and point me to your best copier.
    Copier guy: Best copier?
    Saul: Yeah. Best copier. C’mon. Di di mau.

& Chuck: I know we have our issues, but if things were reversed, I...I hope you know that I would do the same for you.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий