4 мая 2016 г.

Soldier Boy

11.22.63 × 7


& Sadie: When’s your birthday?
    Jack: My real birthday or my time travel birthday?
    Sadie: Well, I see you still got your sense of humor. Let’s run through it again.

& Mrs. Emily Baker: How might the Bureau be of service to you, Mr. Oswald?

& Lee Oswald: On November 12, 1963, at 1100 hours, I delivered to you a document of the utmost importance for Agent Hosty. My expectation is that you will deliver it forthwith. Don’t you want to log this officially? ... Fine.

& Jack: I’m going to kill Lee Harvey Oswald. Tonight...
    Sadie: That man with the little baby?

& Jack: This isn’t gonna be easy. The past is gonna throw everything it can at us.


& Sadie: Do you miss anything?
    Jack: About what?
    Sadie: The future? Anything you looking forward to getting back to?
    Jack: ... Sneakers. Sneakers are definitely better.
    Sadie: Sneakers?
    Jack: Tennis shoes.

& Jack: You can’t stop the past. ... She’s gone, but I can’t not do it. I have to try.

& Jack: Just find one that’s unlocked... Shit! I thought people kept things unlocked in the ’60s.

& Buell: Maynard said we could go watch all the excitement.
    Lee Oswald: What excitement is that?
    Buell: You been living under a rock or what? The President’s gonna drive right by.
    Lee Oswald: You know that I’m a Marxist, right?
    Buell: Does that mean you’re gonna work while everybody else gets to take a break?
    Lee Oswald: Most likely.

& Buell: I can’t believe you’re gonna miss the motorcade...

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий