13 мая 2016 г.

Monster

Fear the Walking Dead 2×1


& Strand: I filled my mercy quota. Seven people saved to date. Be thankful.

& Strand: If I stop the boat, it’ll be to drop folks off, not take them on.

& Strand: I don’t know. The whole world is I don’t know right now. You should be used to that.

& Travis: We’re no good to anyone if we can’t take care of our own family. That’s who we have to hold on to, Maddy. You, Alicia, Nick, Chris... That’s what it has to be.


& Strand: Talking out loud to ghosts up here, keep myself awake.
    Maddy: Yeah, I heard that.
    Strand: It’s a characteristic of the gifted.
    Maddy: And the crazy.

& Maddy: You knew what was going to happen in El Sereno. How that ended. What now? How does this end?
    Daniel: If this is the end of the world, it’s already over.

& Strand: Please, let me explain the rules of the boat. Rule number one, it’s my boat. Rule number two, it is my boat. And if there remains any confusion about rules one and two... I offer rule number three, it’s my goddamn boat.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtrack.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий