10 мая 2016 г.

Standoff


& Bird: You’re suppose to swallow them.
    Carter: Not when it hurts as bad as I do.

& Sade: Ain’t no farmer...

& Carter: ...Now, even if we’re not here, we’ll hear him if he tries to climb the upstairs.
    Bird: Cool. What’s the water for?
    Carter: For drinking.
    Bird: Oh.

& Sade: I ain’t calling you a liar, sergeant Greene. But you got to the most merciful man I’ve ever met.


& Carter: You’re just looking for an excuse! You want to kill somebody! You go ahead! You got fucking brain damage! You’re a sick fuck! And you want to! Not because...
    Sade: A simple yes or no would have worked.

& Sade: Backup? That little girl IDs me. It’s my ass, not my employers. My witness. My problem. I’m a contractor, mister. A professional. I don’t lose. I don’t ask for help. That’s what keeps me employed.

& Sade: You want to be my friend? You want to be my shrink? Huh? Or you did just fall in love with the velvet baritone of my voice.

& Sade: There’s something I read once... stuck with me... He who makes a beast of himself loses the pain of being a man.
    Carter: Wow. We all got our ways in dealing with stuff.

& Carter: Don’t you worry. There ain’t no quitting me.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий