21 мая 2016 г.

Innocent Might Be a Bit of a Stretch

Banshee 4×4


& Brock: I don’t think you’re killing young girls. But I don’t know that you’re not.

& Hood: You finally get to visit me in jail, huh?
    Ana: Better late than never.

& Special Agent Veronica: Lucas Hood. Onetime sheriff. Part-time mountain man. And now the primary suspect in three homicides. It’s a hell of a résumé.


& Job: Just in case I do have to drive home alone, you want to tell me what this is really about? Why are you doing this? Do you think all this... Catwoman bullshit is what he would have wanted?

& Ana: I hear you loud and clear... bitch.

& Watts: Good news, baby. I’ve been rehabilitated.

& Veronica: Congratulations. You’re not a serial killer.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий