20 мая 2016 г.

The Viewing Party Combustion

The Big Bang Theory 9×21


& Sheldon: I like a party as much as the next man, as long as the next man doesn’t like a party.

& Sheldon: Are you up-to-date on Game of Thrones?
    Penny: Mm, I think so. Dragons, snow zombies, and all the hot guys are dead.

& Raj: I think I see what’s happening here. You’re jealous of me.
    Howard: Oh, please. What could you possibly have that I would be jealous of?
    Raj: It’s not what I have, it’s how many people I’m having it with.

& Leonard: You know, it’ll be nice to watch an episode without someone saying, «I read the books. Don’t get too fond of this character.»
    Sheldon: It’s not always because they die! In one case, it’s because they’ve become involved with underground tree people from the dawn of time. Yeah, but I won’t say who it is. It’s Bran!


& Leonard: Stuart?
    Stuart: Uh... Is this not a dress-up party?
    Leonard: No.
    Stuart: Was it ever a dress-up party?

& Sheldon: Well, I’ll catch you up. Uh, Penny is angry at Leonard, Leonard’s angry at me and Penny, I’m angry at Leonard and Amy, Raj is angry at Howard, and I’m angry at George R.R. Martin ’cause there are no new books for me to spoil for Leonard.

& Amy: And did you know she has him add things to the Roommate Agreement so she can get her way and not fight with you about it?
    Leonard: Son of a bitch!.. Why is that funny?
    Howard: I don’t know. I like the pain of others.

& Penny: I don’t always defend Sheldon.
    Leonard: Oh, yes, you do. You know you have a weird brother-sister-Elliott-E.T. relationship with him.
    Penny: What about your weird relationship with him?
    Leonard: That’s different. I’m like the little girl in Poltergeist and he’s the creepy thing in the TV.

& Leonard: It just said «Italian sub.» I had no idea mortadella has pistachios in it...
    Sheldon: Interesting fact: In Italian, the «morta» in «mortadella» means death.
    Amy: Sheldon!
    Sheldon: I didn’t say «fun» fact. I’m not a monster.

& Sheldon: If Batman were bitten by a radioactive Man-Bat, and then fought crime disguised as Man-Bat, would he be Man-Bat-Man-Bat-Man or simply Man-Bat-Man-Bat-Batman?
    Penny: Is he still wearing the Batman suit under the Man-Bat suit?
    Sheldon: .... I’ll be back.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий