24 мая 2016 г.

Founder Friendly

Silicon Valley 3×1


& Richard: Did I just hit a deer?
    Erlich: No, goddamn it! Fucking Stanford Robotics.

& Monica: I kept calling, you weren’t answering.
    Erlich: Talk to the hand, Monica.

& Erlich: Well, you, madam, are a shrew of the first order.

& Erlich: At least the actual Judas had the courtesy to kill himself after betraying his leader, Jesus Christ. He’s the CEO of the world. Ever heard of him?

& Gavin: We, in the tech business, often refer to failure as a good thing. Failure is growth. Failure is learning. But sometimes failure is just failure.

& Gavin: I... am forced to officially say goodbye to the entire Nucleus division. All Nucleus personnel will be given proper notice and terminated. But make no mistake. Though they’re the ones leaving, it is I who must remain and bear the heavy burden of their failure. It is my fault. I trusted them to get the job done. But that is the price of leadership.


& Gilfoyle: What if we use like a dictionary patch? To compress all the nice-guy stuff.
    Dinesh: Like an acronym.
    Gilfoyle: Exactly. «Richard is great, but you know»... R-I-G-B-Y.
    Dinesh: Rigby.
    Gilfoyle: Rigby is all the nice-guy stuff.

& Dinesh: I’m actually getting kind of fucking angry! I mean, we put in so much work for no pay, and now he thinks he’s gonna walk out on us? I mean, seriously, fuck that guy. Fuck him. Rigby.
    Gilfoyle: What are we gonna do? Rigby.
    Dinesh: Rigby.

& Jared: You’re the belle of the ball, and these are all your swains, hoping for a glimpse of ankle.

& Jared: Your pumpedness makes me pumped.

& Monahan: Richard, let me tell you something I learned here on the inside. Swallow your pride, or soon you’ll be eating something far worse than shit. Believe me.

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий