27 мая 2016 г.

The Fermentation Bifurcation

The Big Bang Theory 9×22


& Sheldon: Wine again? Yeah, no, thank you. I like my grapes the old-fashioned way: in a juice box.

& Bernadette: I guess we could give it a try.
    Sheldon: Well, little lady, you’ve heard of party hearty; get ready to party hardly.

& Claire: I just don’t want things to get weird.
    Raj: Nothing to worry about. People meet people all the time, and it isn’t weird. I met Bon Jovi once, which you’d think might be weird. Turns out, total sweetheart.
    Claire: Okay, but you and I have been keeping things casual. Uh, will you introduce me as your friend or as your girlfriend? What if I like them and they don’t like me? What if they like me and I don’t like them?
    Raj: Boy, it wasn’t this hard with Bon Jovi. I said, «You rock,» he said, «Thanks, man,»

& Raj: I know you’re teasing, but watch out for karma.


& Leonard: Why didn’t you say something?
    Howard: Same reason I don’t talk about ass cancer. It’s not a pleasant topic.

& Amy: Even Einstein’s theory of relativity was later applied to the development of nuclear weapons.
    Penny: E equals MC squared. «E» is for energy, «M» for mass, and «C» for the speed of light.
    Amy: How do you know that?
    Penny: Oh, Leonard mumbles it when he wants sex to last longer.

& Sheldon: ...And last but not least, this is one that I like to call Star Wars Toast because... it has a light side and a dark side.

& Sheldon: I have a feeling that once you start, you’re not gonna want to or be allowed to stop.

& Sheldon: Leonard, friends are like toilet paper. It’s good to have extras under the sink.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий