15 мая 2016 г.

Nailed

Better Call Saul 2×9


& Howard: I’m just worried about your comfort.
    Chuck: I find victory laps very comforting.

& Mike: I’m buying a round for the house.

& Saul: This is sounding like a lot of work.
    Chuck: No one ever accused you of being lazy... every other sin in the book, but not that one.

& Chuck: Hey, you and Mozart, huh? You both started young.

& Chuck: ...And so I did, over and over... I typed «1216» instead of «1261.» I remember thinking, «1216 Rosella Drive... that’s just one year after 1215, the year the Magna Carta was signed.»


& Kim: I feel sorry for him. And I feel sorry for you.

& Saul: Chop-chop. Magic time.

& Mike: Hey, Fran. I got to ask... Does it ever snow around here?

& Nacho: I thought to myself, «Who’s the guy who’ll rip off a couple hundred thousand in drug money and leave a witness?.. Who’s the guy ‭who won’t pull the trigger?..»

& Saul: Finished the commercial. I don’t want to oversell it, but I think it might be the greatest 60 seconds in the history of television. Tomorrow morning, uh, somewhere between 11:18 and 11:35, stop what you’re doing and tune in to «Diagnosis Murder.»

& Lance: You murder someone?
    Saul: Nope.
    Lance: Rob a bank?
    Saul: No way am I that cool. I... Sometimes, I go number two and I don’t flush, but...

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий