4 мая 2016 г.

Needles

Mad Dogs × 10


& Conrad: What’s that now?
    Gus: ’Jesús is everywhere.’
    Conrad: Are you a missionary?

& Gus: Two things. One: I’m not the type of guy to give up his friends even if there was a reason.
    Conrad: Right.
    Gus: And two, are you fucking around? Can you not see that these are both me?

& Lex: I value life. I value all life, not just my own.
    Sophia: So... you value your life?
    Lex: Yes. Right? I suppose, if anything... I probably haven’t valued it enough. Or... I haven’t... respected its value.

& Gus: Know what’s crazy?.. For the last week, I have literally been running for my life. I’ve been threatened, I’ve been chased. I’ve been attacked, I’ve been blown up! And somehow I end up being the one investigated.

& Paris: Are these your friends?.. Walk away. Walk out the door.

& Sophia: We are all alone... We come to this world alone, and we go out of the world alone. You cannot expect someone to be there for you whenever you want. Life is not like that... The secret to life is to become comfortable with yourself. Do you think you have ever been comfortable with yourself?


& Sophia: I don’t want you to just live, Lex. I want you to be alive.

& Clerk: It’s hard, traveling with friends. You think you know people, but when you travel together, that’s when you really get to know them.
    Cobi: Yeah, that’s so true. But in the end, you know, you just got to... take care of yourself, right?

& Lex: What you did took some balls, I’ll say that.
    Rochelle: Excuse me?
    Lex: Not giving up...
    Rochelle: You know what? Why do people use that expression? Have you ever seen a man be kicked in the balls?
    Lex: Oh, yeah.
    Rochelle: Yeah, so have I. He’s rendered completely immobile, he can’t speak for, like, 30 seconds. When did balls become the symbol of strength? Why not a vagina, you know? I mean, vaginas take a pounding most of their adult life. What you should have said was, «What you did, that took some vagina, I’ll say that.»

& The Voice: Welcome to Belize, Jo-El.

--
On the IMDb

+ soundtracks!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий