22 мая 2016 г.

Falling Slowly

The Last Man on Earth 2×16


& Erica: Yeah, at least they’re not fighting anymore...
    Melissa: Could they not fight somewhere else? They’ve sang this song, like, six times. The movie is called Once!!

& Phil: No... I can’t think that way. This is a chance to keep civilization going.

& Phil: Let’s do this, Carol... Let’s have Todd put my baby in you.

& Mike: Hold on, I-I-I feel like I’m missing something here.
    Phil: Oh, yeah, y-uh, we’re having a baby.
    Mike: Wildly lost at this point.
    Phil: Okay, i-i-it’ll be my baby, but it’s Todd’s.
    Mike: Uh-huh.

& Phil: Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman, however briefly, in holy matrimony. Marriage should never be entered into lightly, for its sacred bonds last forever. Its union... eternal.


& Phil: I love you, Todd. You are like a brother to me... but Mike... you’re even more like a brother, because you are a brother... my brother, brother.
    Mike: What are you saying?
    Phil: I’m saying, Mike Shelby Miller... will you be our sperm?

& Carol: It’s a raisin ball cake. Can you taste the mustard?

& Mike: All right, Carol, I would have peed like crazy the first time I saw you, too.

& Phil: Oh, Tandy, what the hell have you done?

& Phil: Anyway, when we get into that sex room, let’s just keep it simple, huh? This is not the Winter Olympics. There’s no style points. No hot dogging. Let’s just represent our country, get through the race, get back to the village. It’s just an honor to be there.

& Phil: Anyway, uh... why don’t we take our positions and, uh, you know, make a baby.

& Phil: But seriously, have you ever seen the movie Indecent Proposal?
    Mike: Yes, of course.
    Phil: I just think that if Woody Harrelson had been in that room, Demi Moore would have never stayed with Robert Redford, and I will go to my grave with that opinion.
    Mike: But Demi Moore ends up going back to Woody Harrelson at the end of the movie.
    Phil: Yeah, but...

--
On the IMDb

+ Soundtrack!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий