16 мая 2016 г.

Last Cab to Darwin

& Polly: We all getting old, Rex.
    Rex: These days, I can’t remember ever being young.

& Polly: My Uncle Cyril used to say if you were born in this town, you were born old.

& Polly: It’s 3,000 kilometers!
    Rex: I do that in the cab every week.

& Julie: Gentlemen. What do you want’?
    Tilly: Well, I want to play football and he wants to kill himself.
    Julie: Two beers, then.

& Rex: It’s hard.
    Tilly: What is’?
    Rex: To kill yourself. It’s really fucking hard.


& Reporter: How are you feeling, Rex? Are you scared’? What, about dying’?
    Rex: Yes. Yeah, I suppose I am. I’m always scared of things that I’ve never done before.

& Psychiatrist: Do you have any pets?
    Rex: Got a dog.
    Psychiatrist: What’s its name?
    Rex: Dog.
    Psychiatrist: Just ’Dog"?
    Rex: ’Rex’ was taken.

& Rex: You got a beer? ...
    Polly: Can you drink this’?
    Rex: Nah. Just want to hold it.

& Polly: There goes the sun...

--
On the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий