28 мая 2016 г.

Take Me Back to Hell

Lucifer 1×13


& Chloe: It doesn’t matter what I believe.
    Lucifer: That’s all that matters, Detective.

& Chloe: Search the area. He can’t have gotten far.

& Lucifer: You win. I’ll go willingly. Please, just... take me back to Hell.

& Lucifer: What do you say we skip the time-slowing shenanigans, hmm?..


& Lucifer: This is hardly a fair fight.

& Lucifer: And to think, we wasted all that millennia fighting each other, right, brother?

& Chloe: What choice do I have?
    Lucifer: To ride shotgun with the Devil, for starters.

& Amenadiel: You’re afraid.
    Lucifer: Mmm. Damn right I am.
    Amenadiel: Right, but you’re never afraid. Who could possibly scare you, brother? Lucifer... Who escaped Hell?
    Lucifer: ..... Mum.

--
+ quotes on the IMDb

+ Soundtracks.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий