9 окт. 2021 г.

You Say You Want a Revolution

Atypical 4×3


Paige: How? When? To do what?
Sam: How? I'm not sure. When? As soon as possible. To do what? Also not sure.

Doug: Can we please just spend the next 50 years or so having a nice, boring life?
Elsa: Yes, boring. I would love that.
Doug: Library trips... leaf collecting, anything redundant... monotonous--
Sam: I'm dropping out of school and going to Antarctica.

Doug: Wh... What do we make of this?
Elsa: I think we let it play out. Big ideas like this tend to go away on their own. I mean, why be the naysayers when time and logistics can do it for us?
Doug: That's good. I like that. A swift kick in the ass from life. You're devious.

Sam: Stay still.
Noelle: I can't. It's impossible. I'm a human.
Sam: Stop talking.
Noelle: I can't. It's impossible. I'm chatty.

Penelope: You know, people will buy anything if you market it properly. We're basically just highly evolved fish, you know? We like the sparklies.


On the IMDb
+ Soundtracks

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий