21 окт. 2021 г.

The One with the Truth About London

Friends 7×16


Rachel: I'm funny, Ben, but I'm not stupid.

Joey: Okay, I gotta get started on my speech-- Wait a minute. Internet ministers can still have sex?

Joey: Listen, this is just the first draft, so... "We are gathered here today on this joyous occasion... to celebrate the special love that Monica and Chandler share." Huh? Right. "It is a love based on giving and receiving... as well as having and sharing. And the love that they give and have is shared and received. And through this having and giving... and sharing and receiving... we too can share and love and have... and receive."

Joey: Okay, I got some more written, ready?.. "When I think of the love that these two givers and receivers share... I can't help but envy the lifetime ahead of having and loving... and giving..." And then I can't think of a good word for right here.
Chandler: How about "receiving"?
Joey: Yes!

Chandler: How drunk are you?
Monica: Enough to know I want to do this. Not so much that you should feel guilty.
Chandler: That's the perfect amount.

Chandler: You know what's weird?
Monica: What?
Chandler: This doesn't feel weird.
Monica: I know... You're a really good kisser.
Chandler: Well, I have kissed over four women.

Chandler: Want to get under the covers?
Monica: Mm-hm.
Chandler: Okay.
Monica: Wow, you are really fast!
Chandler: It bodes well for me that speed impresses you.

Monica: We're gonna see each other naked.
Chandler: Yep.
Monica: At the same time?
Chandler: Count of three? One, two, three. .... Well, I think it's safe to say our friendship is effectively ruined.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий