25 окт. 2021 г.

Downton Abbey 3×6

Downton Abbey 3×6


Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: You're both very welcome to stay for some dinner.
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: I don't think so. Grief makes one so terribly tired.

Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Good-bye, my dear. Now that it's over, try to get some rest.
Cora Crawley, Countess of Grantham: Is it over? When one loses a child, is it ever really over?

Joseph Molesley: Cheer up, Mr. Barrow. Along face won't solve anything.

Isobel Crawley: No, there's no need to cook. Just fetch some ham from Mr. Bakewell and make a light salad. You can't go wrong with that, and Lady Grantham won't want more.
Ethel Parks: I'd like to make a bit of an effort. To show our sympathies.
Isobel Crawley: It's a nice idea, Ethel, but I'd like to keep it safe.

Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Robert, people like us are never unhappily married.
Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: What do we do if we are?
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: Well, in those moments, a couple is "unable to see as much of each other as they would like."

Mrs. Patmore: You know the trouble with you lot? You're all in love with the wrong people.

Dr. Clarkson: So you want me to lie to them and say there was no chance at all?
Violet, Dowager Countess of Grantham: "Lie"... is so unmusical a word. I want you to review the evidence honestly and without bias.

Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: What I care about is that you have exposed my family to scandal!
Isobel Crawley: But who would know?
Robert Crawley, Earl of Grantham: I can't tell you how people find out these things, but they do. Your gardener, your kitchen maid, your...

Mr. Carson: He went down there and told them and none of them came away.
Mrs. Hughes: Not even the Dowager? My, my. Perhaps the world is becoming a kinder place...
Mr. Carson: You say kinder. I say weaker and less disciplined.


+ Quotes on the IMDb

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий